Tanya Burr Cosmetics Neutral Ambience | a Review


Hello everyone ^^

How are you all today?
I hope you had a lovely week and having an amazing weekend ahead

I have an aaaaamazing little review for you today :)


The Neutral Ambience Collection
by Tanya Burr Cosmetics



I got three pieces of the collection
The My Escape Eye Palette, 
The Sunday Walk Lipstick
and 
The Bear Hug Lipstick

In the collection is also an other eye shadow palette called My Paradise.
In it are soma amazing rose gold shades and I want to get this one too...asap ^^It looks absolutely gorgeous.

But first I decided to go for my escape.
Main reason...I just thought that the mainly khaki shades are a lot more unique...especially in my collection.


First of all, as always, the packaging.
Its very similar to what you see in Tanya’s normal range of eye shadow palettes.
Small, square and very lightweight but sturdy - so basically perfect for traveling - always a huuuge pro ^^
There are some small details which changed. First of all the palette does not open from right to left ( like a book) but from the bottom up...if you know what I mean...but you can see it in the pic above ^^
and second there isn´t this little fabricy piece to open the palette.
Here is a link to one of Tanyas review of her previous collections...silly me I reviewed the palettes without taking pix of the palettes them selfes...
Do you see the little loop ^^ its gone now ;)
Otherwise the palette is in good old TBC fashion including the magnetic closure.
On the front of the palette is an amazing print which I LOOOOVE ^^
A gorgeous matte and metallic tropical leaf print - just perfect and it fits so well to the colour scheme of the shadows in the palette...and the print on the shadows ^^

All four shades are really sumptuous and so lovely and such a nice quality (especially for the price)...as always.
The four shades are

new perspective
Such a nice champagne shimmer

wild jungle
A very unique khaki shade with an amazing golden sparkle

tree tops
A matte greenish brown with cool undertones and a slightly satin finish

masterplan
A medium dark brown with greyish taupe undertones and a satin finish

All colours are super nice and just unique shades and all of them go perfectly together!
The are all super soft and there is an amazing colour payoff when you swatch them with your finger.
But at this point I have to say that the pigmentation is not what I am used to with TBC eyeshadows!
Application wise it was a bit harder to say its amazing ... if that even makes sense!
The application is not as nice as it was with the palettes before and I was maybe a tiny bit disappointed at first...especially with the colour new perspective.
But and here comes the huge but...its super easy to build them up and the only shadow which is a bit blah is new perspective...but its still a gorgeous shade ^^
In terms of longevity I was really happy - the shadows stay on like a dream even without a primer.

Soooo to put it in a nutshell ^^
I am really happy with this palette. Tan did an amazing job as always and I love it :D

If you are still thinking about wether to get it or not
I can surely say do it - for that money - DO IT AND GET IT ^^




And on to the lipsticks!
Bear Hug arrived a little later thats why the pics are a bit different...just if you´re wondering ;)

So First
Sunday Walk


Sunday Walk is an everyday rose pink, the perfect colour for evry occassion - I LOVE IT!
This is actually the first TBC lipstick I´ve ever tried ^^ So if there have been any changes in formular, pigmentation or otherwise I cant say anything about that yet ^^ I ordered one tho ;) so I might add my thoughts soon ;) Keep your eyes open ^^

So here is what Tanya wrote about the new lipsticks on her blog
"They are super pigmented with with a silky soft finish, enriched with vitamin E to keep your lips moisturised."

And here is what I think. 
First of all I aaalways have kind of dry lips...not bad or uncomfy or anything...which might be a reason why I always forget to use a lipbalm during the day...
So my lips are always a huge challenge for every lipstick ^^ haha 
but the good thing about that: you, wether you have dry lips or not, get the worst case scenario and the lipsticks always get challenges ;) 
So lets get started:

The Quality you get for what you pay is incredible - just like always with TBC products.
The texture is smooth and soft and it makes it so easy and comfy to apply this lipstick - such a smooth application.
Pigmentation wise is this lipstick a dream. In my case it is opaque and has a really good covering colour payoff - I dont know how it is with darker skintones - let me know tho ^^
And last but not least the longevity...well I already talked about the dryness of my lips and with that I realise how drying a lipstick is really quickly. And this one is I would say after about one or two hours ^^ which is really good. It stays on for a really good long time. Drinking is not problem after eating you might want to reapply it. 


and now 
Bear Hug


Bear Hug is a nice warm toned beigey nude with slight orangy, peachy undertunes.
Just like Sunday Walk is has an amazing pigmentation and its perfectly easy to apply ^^
Stays on a really good long time and feels good on your lips for hours ;)



get the whole collection here on feelunique
read Tanyas blogpost


Do you have any TBC lipsticks and what do you think about them?
What do you think about the collection and how excited are you for the summer collection ^^
BTW - review-coming soon ^^


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD