Straw Bags - a Summer Must Have



Hi guys ;)
How are you? Are you having a nice week?

As summer is finally...kind of...arriving I cant wait to do all the summer stuff ^^
And of cause I also wanted my blog do be all summery ^^

So what als to talk about than Summer Bags ^^
I love the Straw Bag trend lately. I think that nothing shouts summer more than a nice straw bag ;)
What do you think? 

There are soo many out there atm 

So here are some of my faves:


Fun and Colourful Bags




1
Betsey Johnson - Gone Fishin´ Wicker Cross-Body Bag
- Isn´t this cut ;) It perfect for summer and such a statement piece ^^ Definitely out there 

2
Prada - Straw Bag with leather flowers
How incredibly cute is this bag ^^
Usually I am not the biggest Prada fan but this year they really hit it with there Summer Bag Collection ;)

3
Kate Spade - Full Plume Peacock Straw Clutch
This is so incredible ;) I love it a lot...might be because I love most of the peacock inspired pieces ;)

4
Kate Spade - Wicker Camel Bag
If you want to be the eye catcher...just everywhere ^^...this is your piece ;)

5
Tommy Bahama - Santa Barbara Crossbody Clutch
Such a gorgeous bag, isn´t it ^^
I love the details and it makes me dream of a holiday in Spain.

6
Mark Cross - Benchley textured leather-trimmed rattan shoulder bag
Sooo cute <3
I love the pink leather and the extraordinary shape of this bag

7
Sophie Anderson - Flores Basket Bag
How cute are those pompoms ;)

8
Muun - Jane Straw Shoulder Bag
I love the shape and the size of that bag
It such a cool bag and I am sure that this would look good with every outfit ^^





The more elegant Options




1
Kate Spade - Byrdie Straw Bag
So cute, so elegant, so perfect ^^
I love this bag a loooot...probably my fave in this whole little collection ;)

2
Fivestory New York - Mini Crossbody
This little bag makes me dream of a Safari in South Africa ;)
So cute I love it!

3
Miu Miu - Paglia Straw Shoulder Bag
Those details - cuuuute.
Its not all straw but the details are and I love the style of it 

4
Kate Spade - Cameron Street Straw - Maise Satchel
An other amazing Kate Spade bag ;) 
This one is a lot more elegant and more of a classic bag shape but I love the combination of the black leather and the light straw.

5
Hunting Season - Oval Trunk Bag
I love the shape of this bag - Its just one you don´t see everyday

6
Serpui Marie - Kesha Top Handle Bag
Isn´t this cute ;) One of the more or less all white straw bags - so summery

7
Rebecca Minkoff - Straw Pom Pom Tote
This is a bigger one, a tote bag - perfect for the beach and I love the details - makes this classic bag shape a lot more playfull.

8
Nannacay - Straw Baby Roge Black Pom Pom Bag
So cute - I love the simple bag and the eyecatching pompom detail

9
Prada - Straw and Leather Bag
Again - Prada just makes the nicest bags ;) This one is so sophisticated
I love the white leather

 WaiWai - Peitt Balaio Shoulder Bag
So pretty :) another one of my faves ^^
Just...all those details <3




What do you think? Do you like Straw Bags?
and which one is your fave?


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


(The sources of the pictures are the same as the links for every bag - just click on the numbers)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD