2017 Reading Challenge - A Book you loved as a Child


Hello bookerinos ^^

A new week a new book ;)
This week actually a review I´ve written before so just a shortie today.
Today I have my book for the category - A Book you loved as a Child and for me this is 


Pippi Longstocking
by Astrid Lindgren



Again a little summary from goodreads:

*
"The beloved story of a spunky young girl and her hilarious escapades.
Tommy and his sister Annika have a new neighbor, and her name is Pippi Longstocking. She has crazy red pigtails, no parents to tell her what to do, a horse that lives on her porch, and a flair for the outrageous that seems to lead to one adventure after another!"
*

As a child I´ve never been too much of a bookworm ;) So there are really just a few books I can choose from and this is actually the only one I remember that I loved a lot ;)
^^ And I still love it...and I just realised that I might be able to read the original swedish version now.

Here is my review from two years ago ;)


Which book did you choose for this category?
Which one was your fave book as a child?

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD