Tanya Burr Cosmetics - Birthday Suit Eye Palette - FOTD


Hello everyone :)
How are you all on this first Review Friday of 2017?
Besides a little review I also have a little FOTD for you ^^ yay

I have to admit...I have the Birthday Suit Palette...ya well...since many weeks now and I really cant explain why it took me so long to write this post ;) I just don´t know ^^


You can still get it and many other amazing TBC products on feelunique

love this palette a lot - many week it I used it on a daily basis and I still love to take it with me when I am away for a weekend or something like that ;)
You can create so many different look with it even if there are only four colours ;)

From the first time I used this till now its one of my favourite eye shadow palettes
The quality is just as amazing especially for the prize ;) 
I love the formula of the Tanya Burr eye shadows and I actually think that they get better and better with every new range ;)
With the first ones I had a few problems with some fall out but especially with the products of last years Christmas range I had absolutely nothing to complain about ^^
They are so soft and buttery, so easy to work with and so lovely to blend. Perfectly composed colour combinations and a good balance between matte and glittery shadows.
The packaging stayed the same...only the colour changed. But its still a lovely square and sturdy little rose gold and silver box with an adorable little heart shaped mirror inside.

If you are interested - read all about the other eye palettes I have here and  here ;) 





FACE:
- Catrice cosmetics Even Skin Tone beautifying foundation in 010 even vanilla
- Rimmel Wake me up concealer in ivory
- L´oréal INDEFECTIBLE 24H makeup powder in 160 sand beige
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics peachy glow cheek palette (bronzer, highlighter and blusher)


EYES
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Birthday Suit Eye Palette
marzipan all over the lid and in the lower inner corner
toast as an transition colour in the crease
soft truffle and cocoa sugar in the crease and unter the eyes
- Matte black eyeshadow as an eyeliner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational 

Brows
TBC perfect brows palette - hot cocoa
Maybelline BROWdrama in transparent


LIPS
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss in Berry Picking


Brushes used:
Zoeva: 102, 106, 127, 322, 317, 226, 234, 231



I hope you like it ^^ Yes at some point in every "photoshooting" I always start to be really silly ;) haha
Which one is your favourite TBC product and have you tried all the new ones yet?


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD