The Golden Globes 2017 and new Red Carpet Trends


Hello everybody :)
How are you all today? I hope very fine ;)
It nearly a tradition now here on my blog to write a little bit about my favourite looks of the resent red carpet events ^^

Here is my little Golden Globes favourites ;)

As it is the easiest ;) they are trend and colour coordinated ^^


Bright and Yellow


Emily Ratajkowski
in a Reem Acra dress and H.Stern jewelry


Natalie Portman
in a Prada silk gown


Reese Witherspoon



The off the Sholder-Sleeve



Drew Barrymore
in Monique Lhuillier



Nicole Kidman
in Alexander McQueen



Sarah Jessica Parker
in Vera Wang Collection



Sofia Vergara
in a Zuhair Murad dress





Hailee Steinfeld
in a Vera Wang gown



Sheerness


Elsa-Pataky in Zuhair Murad


Emma Stone in Valentino


Sophie Turner in Louis Vuitton
- read so many different opinions about this, but I love how different this dress looks -


Isabelle Huppert 
in Armani Privè and Repossi jewelry


Sequins and Shimmers


Annette Bening
and her husband Warren Beatty


Chrissy Teigen 
in a Marchesa dress


Claire Foy in Erdem


Millie Bobby Brown 
in a Jenny Packham dress and Sophia Webster sandals




Priyanka Chopra 
in a Ralph Lauren dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry


Regina King 
in Romona Keveza


Ruth Negga 
in Louis Vuitton and Gemfields x Fred Leighton cuff


Black & Whites



Kristen Bell in Jenny Packham
- that neckline tho and I love the long sleeves and these opposing matte and shiny materials -


Mandy Moore
- I love that material a lot and that cape sleeve thingy - how do you call that - its an amazing dress -


Blake Lively 
in an Atelier Versace dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry
- black velvet and golden sequins - just such an glamorous combination - 


Evan Rachel Wood
in a custom Altuzarra tuxedo, a homage to Marlene Dietrich
- just so classic and glamorous -


Jessica Biel
in an Elie Saab gown and Salvatore Ferragamo heels
- there´s something about this I don´t like too much but those florals and these materials and that neckline -


Issa Rae



Thandie Newton
in a Monse dress


Blue


Caitriona Balfe in Delpozo
- I just love everything Delpozo does - these colours and details - so nice -


Pink & Blush


Gwendoline Christie
in a custom Vivienne Westwood gown


Naomi Campbell 
in an Atelier Versace dress


Lola Kirke


her incredible make up


Lily Collins 
in a Zuhair Murad Couture dress and Harry Winston jewelry
- one of my fave looks -


 other colours


Anna Kendrick 
in a Vionnet dress


Brie Larson
in Rodarte and Forevermark jewelry


Christine Evangelista


Olivia Culpo 
in a Zuhair Murad Couture dress and Rubeus Milano clutch


So I know I know...I tried to narrow it down a little more but I couldn´t.
Every look above has something I love, here you go ^^


Which one is your favourites look?
Did I miss your fave?


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


All Pictures are from on of the following sources
majorly - voguelatimesdailymailtheguardianvoguepopsugar,
 mercurynewsusmagazinepopcrushbillboard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD