My fave looks - Prada Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - Milan Fashion Week


Well...I have to admit - I am not a Prada girl
I like some of the pieces but I´d never run of and but just everything
No particular reason actually ;) ...
But  I like that Prada is always good for a surprise :)



Prada Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



I just don´t know what to think about those feathers...


I just don´t know...



Well I do like this look...just throw aways the feathery shoes ;)


ya well no...




well I kind of like that jacket




honestly tho...without the feathers it would be so nice


pics used in this post are from


What  do you think? I am really not sure...
not a fan, but some details are nice

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD