My fave looks - Max Mara Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - Milan Fashion Week


And here is the last one for today :)
and amazing collection with bold colours, eye catching patterns and many amazing looks


Max Mara Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection









this look - just love it


love the style of the dress









What a jungle-y collection ;)
I love colours a lot, besides the blacks and whites which are amazing anyways, I love the amazing unconventional colours and how amazing is the simplicity of these silhouettes.
Amazing jumpsuits and lovely dresses, the light jackets and amazing evening wear - just so many amazing pieces. The combination of feminine and masculine in the looks is amazing

Let me know what you think in the comments :)

With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD