My fave looks - Luisa Beccaria Spring/Summer 2017 Ready to Wear Collection - Milan Fashion Week


Well good morning :)
Hope you had sweet dreams and a good nights sleep :)
To start this hopefully beautiful day as nice as possible I have one amazing collection for you...
this is basically every single look from the collection :)
here is the



Luisa Beccaria Spring/Summer 2017 Ready to Wear Collection



















































pics used in this post are from

I wont go into detail..I just would repeat myself constantly saying how unbelievable beautiful the dresses and everything is ;) haha ;)
I just...the patterns, the fabrics, the colours, the solhouettes - just everything is pretty to perfection ;)
can I please have all these looks PLEASE ;)

What  do you think? :)
Do love all this beauty as much as I do?


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD