My fave looks - Gucci Spring/Summer 2017 RTW Collection - Milan Fashion Week



And here it is :)
Next on the schedule is an amazing show with many...interesting looks ^^
Here is the


Gucci Spring/Summer 2017 RTW Collection



that 70´s vibe ;) love the trousers tho 


something about this is amazing ^^





here comes the bride...oh wait no - but that coat is really something ;)
love the tights tho - these bows are gorgeous



from no on I´ll wear my glasses like this ^^
reminds me of one of the horror movie dolls - creepy



and you wont need a christmas tree this year ;)


is it Harry Potter? ;) very smart tho


very gorgeous


well...




...uuhhhmmm


kiiiinda like it ^^





this is actually gorgeous


this looks like something from sesame street


like this one - the colours are so nice



aaand then came this ;) I really don´t know...
its like a mix between my grannys´ nightgown and a clown


that coat is so nice


ya well you know


love the parrots ;)


very yellow...very ruffly - I like the top part tho and the sleeves


this would be amazing in black



love the stockings and the glasses



uhm...is it bin bags...


I LOVE the shoulders and the coat itself looks nice


have to admit...I love this 


I am not even going into detail here ;) There is a lot going on and a lit is not so much RTW ^^
I don´t even know the definition of ready to wear but it would make sense if it would mean ready to wear for everyone everyday...if you know the definition - please let me know because I am wondering and I´d like to look less stupid ;)
Also I wanted to say...if you like any of the looks I said something bad about its perfectly fine ;)
its just my opinion and I really don´t want to offend anybody :)

But what  do you think? :)
Any other opinions - leave a comment lets talk about this ;)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD