My fave looks - Fay Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-to-Wear Collection - Milan Fashion Week


Next up is an amazing collection :)
I love the style a lot and its a huge inspiration ;) and very everyday-lifey ^^


Fay Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-to-Wear Collection



seems like the high waisted trousers are old now ;) reminds me so much of the 90´s
I love the bottom part of these trousers tho ^^


this is such a gorgous look
I lOOOOOve the military vibe mixed with the cute look




so many amazing details


I love the huge collar



so gorgeous



How nice are these looks :)
I am in love and feel so inspired right now ;)
I am a huge fan of military vibes in fashion and this collection is just right down that alley
all that military, safari kinda thing but the cute styles and silhouettes - LOVE
What  do you think? Leave a comment :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD