My fave looks - Fausto Puglisi Milan Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - Milan Fashion Week



And we go on with Milan Fashion Week ;)
Next up is the


Fausto Puglisi Milan Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection




these shoes ^^



who would not love boots with a matching pattern to the dress 






its a little bit of a overload but I kinda love it ^^



This such a fun collection ;) I love the floral patterns and all the bows everywhere, and that mix between cool and cute ;) gorgeous
The mixed fabrics like denim+leather and the embroidery is gorgeous and I love the soft and feminine silhouettes and the colourful accents, like the shoes ;) 
What  do you think? :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD