My fave looks - Ermanno Scervino Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - Milan Fashion Week


And the last one for today :)
and  tomorrow is already the last day of Milan Fashion Week posts ;)
Happy or say? ;)
Lat one for today is the


Ermanno Scervino Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection



love the sophistication and classiness


oh my that jaaaaacket ♥


oh my ... honestly - perfection in white ♥








a fairy princess ♥ such a nice dress


admit it - you love it as much as I do :)










honestly - summer here I come - just everything about this


goooooooorgeous ♥ those sleeves and just everything




just...no words ♥

pics used in this post are from

Isn´t this collection pure pastel heaven ^^
everything I could say would not even roughly describe the perfection of this collection
What do you think? :) Doo youuu agreeee ;)?
I have a new fave ^^


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD