My fave looks - Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - Milan Fashion Week


How are you all? :)
Still being here with me ^^
Well next I have an amazing show for you with many amazing looks
here is the


Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection



isn´t this one amazing look ♥






such a nice coat





sooooo pink


love that


the paper bag top trousers are so nice



what a dress - just ♥



such an amazing skirt - that draping



so elegant and perfect







so cool ♥♥♥



isn´t this a gorgeous dress




so nice - just all bout this




I love that look from head to toe...even the colour ;)


pics used in this post are from


I just love this whole collection - the coolness, the unsophisticatedness and just all about it
simple, classy and so many amazing details, feminine and cool ♥
What do you think? :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD