My fave looks - Blugirl Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-to-Wear Collection - Milan Fashion Week


and now for your enjoyment :)
Here is the

Blugirl Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-to-Wear Collection



I love this look - the dress is so summery but with these leggings it also autumnal ^^


a gorgeous dress


love the skirt trousers what ever :)






LOVE



this is amazing


such a lovely blouse






love the dress and that coat makes it so cool :)




definitely one of my faves





So many amazing looks with all these wild west folky looks and vibes.
I love the lace and the colours and just all about the whole collection :)
What  do you think? :)
If you want to see the looks moving :) click here for a video :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD