My fave looks - Alberta Ferretti Milan Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - Milan Fashion Week


Goooood morning people ;)
How are you? I hope very well ;)

After I finished my London Fashion Week posts I thought about weather to continue with the other Fashion Weeks or just stop there...but after I realised that many of you enjoyed these fashion posts I decided to continue ^^
After the LFW there was the Milan Fashion Week and with the following show I am stating to show you my favourite looks of the MFW. First comes the


Alberta Ferretti Milan Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



soooo ruffly ^^


love those colours together


just take a second to appreciate this ... ♥



such a nice dress - ♥ - I would ditch these red socks tho ^^






love these chunky belts with this fairy dress ^^












somehow I love this ^^ haha





isn´t this just gorgeous...I mean ya the kimono thingy looks a bit like a dressing gown but a pretty one ;) haha - such a nice look ♥



isn´t this absolutely stunning


I just love that multiple belt thing in this collection






I love this collection a lot, that cool but kinda romantic vibe ;) so nice
I found this statement and I love it

*
"With this collection I have introduced passion into my fashion narrative. I followed my natural instinct which led me to a vision of romantic femininity, a passionate womanly character, comfortable in her own skin, able to openly express herself with radiance and passion." 
*

What do you think? :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD