My blog and me


Hello everybody :)

I´ve been thinking a lot about many different things lately.
I am in a phase of change and atm I have a very active...too active mind actually...


One thing I´ve been thinking about especially today on my walk where the pics are from, is this blog and me blogging in general.
I started this blog and all this over 2 years ago now and I´ve been thinking why and what made me start this..
Of cause I did not start it in anyway to get loads of followers and to be queen of the blogmosphere but I have to admit that I am a bit downcast by the fact that I hardly ever get any response...in fact basically none at all...and I actually wonder why...

I think I am going to change a few things here...I just have the feeling that I put so much effort in this...to put some posts together I think you people like but in fact...nobody is interested...
I probably will do less because I actually stress myself a lot and I am on a point where I don´t see any meaning in it especially with my freaking mind which is really not in a shape it should be...
but thats a topic for an other day...



So I´ll cut down the effort and get back to quality over quantity even if I always placed value on the quality of my posts...but I also mean quality of my life itself and I´ll get back into stressing or anything like this as soon as I get feedback or anything...

I don´t know if anybody is interested in me writing this or in anything I´ll write but...
Well I have to be perfectly honest...thats one reason why I started this blog... be myself and 100% me and being able to be honest and talk about everything...
being honest I want to talk with you about all the things in my mind which want to get out...I am talking to myself often enough ^^ (no kidding I really tend to talk to myself...creepy isn´t it ;) ..do you ever talk to yourself?)
I know nowadays there are millions ob blogs and you all can choose and its hard to, but...maybe you´ll understand what I mean...
I...I really want some people here with me. Someone who responds and has an opinion and someone who I can discuss my interests and fears and worries and all that stuff with.


If you read this maybe you´d like to be one of these people and if not I´d love to hear why actually...
and I´m sorry if that is kind of weird...but thats me
and this blog will be more me and all just me and my little corner of the world


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


P.S. I know the pic quality is not the best...
I took the pics with my crappy phone camera...but I like them a lot so I put them in here anyways ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD