Links I love #1




  1. The Emmys brought so many amazing red carpet looks.
  2. The iphone 7 though ;) looking nice
  3. A last glance on New York Fashion Week - what happened on the streets
  4. Wanna get more productive? Tried these tips yet?
  5. Gorgeous Old Houses Were Outfitted for a New Century - so nice
  6. so many amazing designer pieces on one site - I love it ^^
  7. I think I cant wait any longer...I gonna have to invest in some Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks ^^
  8. Some amazing hair colour transformations which make me want to change my hair too ;)
  9. The Top 5 Architectural Highlights From Burning Man 2016
10. Shay Mitchell designed the most amazing jewelry collection for baublebar - so many amazing pieces
11. pinterest gives me so many autumn feelings ^^ (pic above)


Guess what this is my 200th post already ;) I cant believe it ^^
I hope you all enjoyed the time as much as I did ;)
And on to the next 200 ^^

With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD