The Reading Challenge 2016 and a murder mystery


Good evening bookworms :)
I am finally back into my reading mood and enjoy reading a looooot ^^
The book I have for you today is for the category a murder mystery
and I know its probably super uncreative but the book I chose is

Agatha Christies´
Miss Marple’s Final Cases and Two Other Stories

pic source


Again a review from goodreads - nothing special tho

*
Despite the title, the stories collected here recount cases from the middle of Miss Marple's career. They are: 'Sanctuary'; 'Strange Jest'; 'Tape-Measure Murder'; 'The Case of the Caretaker'; 'The Case of the Perfect Maid'; 'Miss Marple Tells a Story'; 'The Dressmaker's Doll'; 'In a Glass Darkly'; 'Greenshaw's Folly.'
*

pic source


Its hard to say anything about this collection of stories - there´s just too much happening ;) haha
If you know and like Miss Marple and her stories I am sure you will like this either ;)
I´ll give it a 8 out of 10 - will give you a great time

Are you a Miss Marple or a Agathy Christie fan?
What are your plans for this category?



With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD