The Reading Challenge 2016 and a book about a road trip


Welcome :)
A new week a new book
Today a book about a road trip - and not a very creative choice actually ^^ hahaha
I decided to go for


Mark Twains´
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

pic source


Again a nice little review from goodreads

*
Of all the contenders for the title of The Great American Novel, none has a better claim than The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Intended at first as a simple story of a boy's adventures in the Mississippi Valley - a sequel to The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - the book grew and matured under Twain's hand into a work of immeasurable richness and complexity. More than a century after its publication, the critical debate over the symbolic significance of Huck's and Jim's voyage is still fresh, and it remains a major work that can be enjoyed at many levels: as an incomparable adventure story and as a classic of American humor.
*

I know we could talk about this for hours and hours ;)
so lets in the comments ;)

pic source

I´ve always been a Mark Twain fan and I loved this just as much as all the others ;)
It´s just such a relaxed read which makes so much fun and is so nice ^^
I´ll give it a 8.8 out of 10 - nothing super fancy but a lot of fun and yes I know the 8.8 seems to be super random ^^ hahaha it also feels like it ;)
Okay lets see I´ll make it a 8 out of 10 :)


Are you Twain fan or have you ever read any Twain book?
Which book did you choose?
I was so close to read Wild or Paper Towns but I had this one at home ^^


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD