Perfect Brows Palette - Tanya Burr Cosmetics


Hello everyone :)
How are you doing ;)
I hope you all had a very successful and productive week and that you can look forward for this new sunny and warm weekend ;)

Getting back into blogging means REVIEW-FRIDAY is back ;)




Today I have one of my all time favourites for you ^^


The
 Tanya Burr Cosmetics Perfect Brows Palette




Everything about this palette is so lovely :)

There are four perfect shades in the palette
Fairy cake - a light pearly shimmery glittery colour which makes a perfect highlight.
Next to it is a light brown shade - pebble - that is made for you blond girls with blonde eye brows
Below is chestnut which is a warm dark brown with a slightly red undertone and next to it
hot cocoa which is a very dark cool brown and the one I use everyday




The shadows are such a good quality. Just like the eye shadows the shadows are a very soft consistency - I know its a strange description but I´d say they are buttery soft.
Very pigmented and super easy to use - I enjoy using these shadows soooo much :)




Besides the amazing shades there is a little brush and some super pretty tweezers in this set.
Both are a pretty good quality and I loove the tweezers. The brush is super soft but I cant work with it ^^ the handle is a little to short ^^haha

Have you used this palette yet?? 
What do you think about it and do you love it as much as I do?

With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD