My favourite looks - Zac Posen Spring 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


An other amazing show: Zac Posen
I love the collection a lot.
The female silhouettes, the fabrics, the elegant but modern vibe, the colours and just...simply all of it ;)


Zac Posen Spring 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



I love this look a lot





that dress in an other colour - perfect ;)


Oh my I want this!!!


those shoulders :)





Amazing coat


lovely details



love the proportions


so lovely!!!



the skirt part is just soooo beautiful - those details




<3 that bottom part







Pictures are from here

Isn´t this a collection to dream of - I honestly would do anything for all of these
These dresses are so beautiful and I just love all about them ^^

Well yes I am a total fan - what do you think?
Which one is your favourite look?


With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD