My favourite looks - Rodarte Fall 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016

Last show I wanted to talk about today is the Rodarte one.
The label is totally new to me and that might be totally silly but I honestly have never heard of it before ^^
I love the vibe of it and thats why I wanted to share this collection with you, the


Rodarte Fall 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection




I love that asymmetrical top part




there is a lot happing in this look but I like it a loot ^^


such a gorgeous dress


and this dress <3



those different layers and materials and fabrics and just all this - amazing



just stunning in a way I cant describe



I love the patterns and fabrics in combination


that colour



pic source


Isn´t this an amazing collection :) I love the details, the lace and the embroidery.
The colours are amazing and the combined fabrics.


With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD