My favourite looks - Proenza Schouler Spring 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


Befor I end my little nyfw series I have two more shows I wanted to share with you ^^
First is Proenza Schouler with such an amazing collection, the



Proenza Schouler Spring 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection


love the layers and fabrics and how it flows




such an amazing dress and such gorgeous colours


love the details



that jacket is so amazing



stunning coat







these cut outs <3 stunning




used pics are from here

Isnt is amazing ^^
I love the shapes and fabrics. The light and floating materials and how the work together.
I love the details and ideas and the colours are right down my alley ^^
Very nice isn´t it ^^

What do you think?
Which one is your favourite look?


With lots of love
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD