My favourite looks - Prabal Gurung Fall 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


The last show I wanted to talk about today is an other amazing one with so many amazing pieces which I love a lot and wich could wear once ;)
Prabal Gurung is a label which is not new to me but I honestly did not know very much about it...this will change now ;) with this amazing Fall collection I really want to stay up to date with all the new pieces ^^ here is the


Prabal Gurung Fall 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection


THAT COAT <3





this is so nice (with a bra maybe ^^ haha) but those trousers tho


such a nice coat...dont now about the fur tho...is it real...



I think I am going to have a huge coat collection soon ;)






in love with this dress



Picture source

Oh I love this so muuuuuch ^^
What do you think? OH I know you agree don´t you ;) hehehe

Leave a comment I want to know every thought ;)


With lots of love
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD