My favourite looks - Michael Kors Collection Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-to-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


What an amazing collection!
I´ve never been aware that Michael Kors does such amazing fashion ^^ being totally ignorant I only ever knew about the amazing bags ;)

I love all the siluhettes so much - the pieces are stunning!
I am no too sure about some of the patterns and colours - but I just had to include those looks too because the pieces them selfs are just too amazing to exclude ^^
Here is the

Michael Kors Collection Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-to-Wear Collection




The collar is so nice


Look at that amazing layering


Those patterns



I love the different fabrics and that collar


Those shoes and the neckline ^^


Just so cool


so girly and cool 


those 3D flowers





that skirts silhouette and that collar









That coat <3 amazing




the coat detailing




so glamurous




Pictures used are from here


I really have to stay updated with Michael Kors fashion overall!!!
I mean those pieces ^^
What do you think?


With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD