My favourite looks - Marchesa New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


As usual Marchesa totally smashed it with a fairy princess worthy collection
Floaty fabrics, a perfect balance between seeing too much and just being see through enough.
The details, the emballishment, the embroidery, the ruffles, the perfectly pastel colours and those in combination. Just all the pretty fabrics and silhouette - perfect <3


Marchesa New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection









this top part tho <3










Oh my I wish I could wear this just once 




this fabric - a dream


like the queen of the night


source of pictures used


What do you think?
I know some pieces seem to be a little too much - but for the right ocassion ^^
I just wish for a occassion to wear a piece like them

Which one is your fave?


With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD