My favourite looks - Delpozo New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


This is one amazing collection
So many unusual, special and simply stunning pieces.
The fabrics, the shapes, the silhouettes - just breathtaking
Amazing colours, amazing patterns, amazing accessories
The


Delpozo New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection




The neckline - so special and the wide skirt <3



those trousers just amazing






I am in love with those sleeves 





that skirt - I love the shape just not the colours


different colours and its perfect ^^



that top <3





omg that grey piece <3 <3 <3





these details



no words - just stunning


Pictures are from here


I am hugely in love with this collection ^^
I simply love all about it even if its not really wear it everyday stuff ;)


With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD