My favourite looks - Boss New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


A new day - some new pics ^^
Today I picked a few amazing looks from the Boss show :)
I looooove the colours in this collection - makes me feel excited for ss17 ^^
I am a huge fan of the green and the blue used and how amazing are they in combination.
I really like the coolness and the casual look of these pieces, the floaty fabrics and the details.
The combination of see through materials with floaty ones, the embalishment, the cut outs and the layering.
Here are my fave pieces of the

Boss New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



these colours <3 



I love the details on the top


that floral detailing



so cool



love the layering and the balance between the fabrics











so casual and pretty at the same time







pic source

What do think about this collection? Amazing isn´t it :)


With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD