My favourite looks - Anna Sui New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


One of the more unusual collections...well at least depending on my usual taste is this Anna Sui collection.
It has an amazing vibe to is which love a lot. Many of these pieces I would have never thought of actually wearing them but on second glance I really like the idea of it ^^
Today I have my faves of the


Anna Sui New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



Not too sure what I like about this ^^ but I do 


That jacket and skit <3



that collar ^^ gorgeous dress








these trousers are stunning



that balloon pattern ^^ so cute


just so adorable and I loove the combo with the boots




I got the pictures from here


What do you think?
and which one is your favourite look?


With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD