My favourite looks - Alexander Wang Fall 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


This collection...well I have to say most of these looks are definitely not my "wear it day to day" style
 but I liked the vibe and some of the looks are just so nice ^^
So here is a little inspiration if you want to shake up your daily fashion routine to a grungy vibe ;)


Alexander Wang Fall 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection


I like the different fabrics and that skirt is so nice


that classic cut in such a cool and punky style








that coat is so nice


this pattern in that ways ^^


an amazing dress I love the whole look a lot



pictures are from here



Well what do you think?
Any new inspiration or is this exactly your style?


With lots of love
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD