My favourite looks - 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - NYFW 2016


Hello fashion lovers ^^
An other amazing collection which I am so excited to share with you today ^^
The collection is by 3.1 Phillip Lim and its so nice!
I love how simple it seems to be but in second glance it so special and pretty ^^
Have a look at the


3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



those details




that jacket and its details - so nice







so simple but special the same time


I know I repeat myself but those details!!!





in LOVE with this whole look



picture source

Well...3.1 Phillip Lim you have a new huge fan ^^
I love love love this collection, the details and all the little special ideas ;)

What do you think?
Do you agree or think something completely different?
Let me know ^^



With lots of love
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD