My fave looks - Toga Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week



Next up I have an other great collection for you
here is the

Toga Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection


these shoes have the most amazing colour ^^


the top is so fun - do you see the men ;)


these sleeves ;)


I love that look








love this look






well...


pictures used in this post are from here

The collection has such a specific style ;)
The ruffles and details and layers ;) Not too sure about all of it but I kind of love the ideas so I thought I´d share it with you

Well what do you think?
Like it, not sure or really not your thing? ;)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD