My fave looks - Temperley London London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


because I don´t know any special introduction to this post ^^ hahaha
I´ll just say: here is an other great collection the


Temperley London London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection






pure summer


love this romper a lot



I love this and I am not a pattern person ^^ every single detail is amazing and I mostly looove that jacket




that jacket is so nice




so adorable and I love the shoes



such a cool top


one of my favourite pieces





so lovely


ahhhh ^^ <3 <3 <3



please can someone buy that for me ;)








the fairy princess <3

pictures used in this post are from here


I mean do I really have to explain why I love this? ^^
What do you think? :) Do you love it too?


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD