My fave looks - Sophia Webster Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Guess what is coming next
this collection is a lot of fun
every year I am very excited about the Sophia Webster presentation 


Sophia Webster Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection

























loooove







♥♥♥


sooooo cute


honestly - dream material



so gorgsous



pictures used in this post are from here

Sophia Websters´ collections are always so excited, so colourful and so full of amazing details and so much love for detail. I am not a huge colour wearer but when it comes to shoes I would wear every colour, pattern and every crazy idea ;) its just my way ^^ hahaha
Just check out all the details from heel to toe - I am always amazing and every time I see these fotos I discover a new detail ;)
For example....the little flamingoes at the heel of the last pic ;) never seen them before ^^ hahaha

Let me know what you think in the comments :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD