My fave looks - Simone Rocha London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


And here comes one of my fave collections ;)
I feel like I say this a lot but ... well thats what it is ^^ one of my faves ^^
I just love the lace - the romantic yet sophisticated look and...ya you will see ;)


Simone Rocha London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



I mean...a all over lace look - why not ^^


how cool does this look ;)


those are sleeves of dreams




isn´t this just amazing - its huge but so lovely




I love that half worn jacket look ;)



that collar - cute but cool







my fave look - definitely


I loooove that coat - want it sooo much!!!







that dress <3 <3 <3





that is one huge sleeve ;) but aaamazing



I just have to repeat myself but I really like the way she wears that trench
...maybe she doesnt like it...she does not look very happy ;) hahaha


Honestly I would have never expected her to be a high fashion designer ;) hahaha
yet she is amazing ;) 


A great collection isn´t it
Let me know what you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD