My fave looks - Shrimps London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


And I keep on going with  London Fashion Week
Next up was the


Shrimps London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - Presentation



I love the bow detail on that jacket


this looks sooo cosy


that neckline though - very Pierrot


ohhh I want that coat so much - looks soo nice and fluffy



love that collar - neck thing ^^


the layering is so nice


a little bit like a super stylish fishing net - but something makes me like it ;)


the mosty stylish pjs ^^ love both pieces ... in different combination ;)


gorgeous pattern and silhouette - an amazing to hide your food baby ^^ 



this is my fave look of the whole collection and I love that wearing high tops with such a gorgeous dress is finally high fashion - I´d love to tell my teenage self to keep on the good work ;)



Which one is your favourite look?
Let me know everything you think about the collection :)
I love the silhouettes and the colours a lot and the fabrics all look so nice and cosy ^^
I am a huge fan of the sheer materials and their combination in these looks and I like the cute little accessoires and the dollish styling :)


Let me know what you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD