My fave looks - Sadie Williams London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


And next and the last show of the first day of lfw for me 
is the presentation of the


Sadie Williams London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



that skirt confused me so much at first ^^


love the shoes




this colour is soo amazing







I honestly don´t know what to say ;) hahaha oh my
I do love the bright colours and the combo with the black and grey pieces
there are many amazing details like the jumper in the last picture and I love the wide and floaty looking skirts and dresses ;) the midi look is really nice

Let me know what you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD