My fave looks - Ryan Lo London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


And an other one ;)
There are many collections to cover and now I have one which I...well I am not sure weather to include it or not...but there are some lovely looks and many which you just should have seen ^^
Here is the


Ryan Lo London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



well what a hat ;)
but I like the shoes and socks combo and the little jacket is kinda nice


this is really nice :)


a gorgeous outfit ;)


well what should I say...
am I too boring to get this or ... can someone explain this to me?






aren´t those sleeves gorgeous and the whole dress :)



I honestly don´t know what to think about that...


this is kinda nice ;)



What do you think?
Am I to boring to get this, or not ...I don´t know enough into this whole fashion game ;)
hahaha - let me know I am curious ^^
I just won´t take it as a serious rtw everyday fashion ;) at least not all of it... ;)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena




pictures used in this post are from here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD