My fave looks - Roksanda Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Good morning again ;)
How are you doing? Did you have sweet dreams? ^^

The next collection I wanted to talk about is the


Roksanda Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



I love that style


so nice isn´t it - those trousers and that top - amazing ♥







in love with that layering


such a nice fabric



that whole top half - stunning









looks so nice




pictures used in this post are from here


Isn´t this an amazing collection ^^
Its a little bit autumnal colour wise but I loove the fabrics a lot and the silhouettes are so nice
those wide leged trousers and the statement sleeves. I love the wide and loose fit and the metallic fabrics and the colour combinations.

What is your favourite detail about this collection?
Let me know what you think in the comments :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD