My fave looks - Roberts-Wood Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Something great is comming your way and something special ;)
An other amazing collection I really wanted to share with you today is the


Roberts-Wood Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection







this is amazing - and that sleeve detail - so nice





so amazing - I want this so much ;)


pictures used in this post are from here


I love pieces which look casual and not special at all but if you take the time to have a second glance you´ll discover many special and unique details - thats what makes me love this collection ^^
A colour wise its right down my alley, B the silhouettes are amazing, C these details - I´m in love, D the materials look amazing - amazing fabrics, E amazing layering and combination ^^


What do you think :) Let me know


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD