My fave looks - Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week



And an other nice collection ^^ I know I tend to repeat myself here ^^ hahaha
But thats it an amazing and very ruffled collection there´s basically no look without them ^^
Here is the 


Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection




every seen knees like that ^^











pictures used in this post are from here

I´ve never been a huge fan of ruffles...which makes spring and summer 2017 pretty hard for me since there are ruffles everywhere ^^ but I am starting to enjoy them a little bit more with every look I see :) What do you think about them? Excited? or afraid? haha

Let me know what you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD