My fave looks - Palmer// harding London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Next up is an amazing collection by a label which was completely new to me.
Its Palmer// harding which sound familiar kind of but I don´t remember where I heard it before ^^
After this show I will definitely check on Palmer// harding more ;)
Here is the


Palmer// harding London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection



how amazing does this layering look


I loooove the colours and the combination 


such a nice trench coat and I looove those trousers


gorgeous isn´t is





these trousers tho <3






the sleeves are stunning, soo nice




pictures used in this post are from here

Well do you agree? Its such a nice collection and sooo summery!
It makes me think of holidays in a warm country ^^
I love the colours a loot and the stripes and the layers and how floaty everything looks and that cool and sophisticated vibe is amazing
I am in love ^^


What do you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD