My fave looks - Mother of Pearl Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Next up is an other amazing collection which inspires me a lot and with many amazing pieces ;)
A label which was totally new to me...is that bad?... but I am very excited to see more.
Here is the


Mother of Pearl Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection





that ankle part of the trousers...whats its name?... well its nice ^^ I love the details




the details ;)
















I love how different the proportions are. 
The low waist line and shoulders, the long sleeves and the appliquéd details - many amazing ideas ^^

What do you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD