My fave looks - Mary Katrantzou Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week



A very good morning to you all :)
Guess what - still London Fashion Week ^^ Are you bored yet or still as excited as I am ^^

I´ll keep on going quite chronologically and start todays group of amazing fashion show
with the 


Mary Katrantzou Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection





such a gorgeous dress and I love the socks with heels thing



not to sure about that pattern - but I love optical illusions ^^


the dress is loooovely...not sure about that jumper underneath tho










so nice


one of my favourite looks of the collection


love the layering of that skirt ^^
such a pretty look ;) but such a pissed model face ^^

pictures used in this post are from here


I love most of this collection a lot ^^
I´m not the biggest fan of too colourful and wild patterns and that makes this collection a little bit hard to love ;) I love the ideas and combinations and how the pieces look and the pieces themself are amazing ;) just not too much in these combinations...does this make any sense ^^
I would wear most of these just in different combination ^^ hahaha
I hope you´ll understand what I mean...oi...hahaha


Let me know what you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD