My fave looks - Manuel Facchini London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week




Good evening and welcome back to my review of the lfw collections
Here is an amazing collection with so many amazing looks I fell in love with it immediately
Here is the


Manuel Facchini London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection














pictures used in this post are from here

I´d repeat myself if I´d try to say something about the looks under the pics...
HOW AMAZING IS THIS
I just love everything about every of these looks!
The lace the colours, the fabrics, the cuts, the details, the...just everything
Well dear Manuel Facchini if you have these dresses laying around somewhere and what to get rid of them... ;) here I am just send them to me ;) hahaha

Tell me what you think in the comments :)
Which one is our fave?


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD