My fave looks - Malone Souliers London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


And the last one for today is an amazing shoe collection
I think this is actually the only just shoes collection...I am not too sure if the Sophia Webster Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection is only shoes ;) shame on me ^^
But for today I have the


Malone Souliers London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection




even I would wear heels on a everyday basis if they´d look like these ^^


so elegant and classic


these flats would be a perfect addition to my collection ^^ haha




they look so comfortable, don´t they



amazing shoe








they actually look like you could wear them all day without the slightest pain





<3 so nice



in love - soso beautiful











pictures used in this post are from here


Let me know what you think in the comments :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD