My fave looks - Julien Macdonald Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Good evening :)
And here is one of the shows / collections I´ve been most excited to see ;)
I am a huge Julien Macdonald fan and the following did not disappoint me ;)
Here is the 


Julien Macdonald Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection



































Everything I can say about every single one of these looks:
I love the glamour, the details, the colours and the sexy cuts and silhouettes.
Its definitely nothing to wear everyday, but I could not imagine anything better for a fancy party, a glamorous dinner or an amazing gala. 
These pieces definitely need some bravery to wear and a lot of body confidence but they are so amazing even I would get confident wearing one of these dresses ;) hahaha


What do you think? Let me knoooow :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD