My fave looks - Joseph London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week



And here is the last one for today ;)
and tomorrow will be the last day filled with london fashion week ;)
The last show I have for you today is the


Joseph London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection




love this combo and the trousers are so nice


that coat is stunning





in love with these sleeves


such a nice colour




well its a little bit strange...that whole on top piece...kind of ^^ haha



there´s a loooot going on there ;)



still my fave look of the collection ^^

pictures used in this post are from here


Let me know what you think and leave a comment :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD