My fave looks - Jasper Conran Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


Good afternoon fashionistas and fashion misters ;) 
Well, the first show of day two I wanted to share with you is an amazing one which I love a lot :)
You are going to see many lovely looks and amazing pieces ;)
Here is the 


Jasper Conran Spring/Summer 2017 Ready To Wear Collection



starting now to springy...I mean am I just different or are these colours very autumnal ;)
I love the look - especially the jacket


how gorgeous is this





that top part is stunning



love the waist and the whole top part is so nice



such a nice dress in an amazing fabric - love the look of it



this is the ultimate summer party dress - perfection


that knittop and the floaty soft skirt - perfect combination ;)




this looks so soft and floaty and I would love to wear this ;) perfect for a summer night






so beautiful and the colour is amazing









what happened to that shoe



gorgeous isn´t it - so spring
everything about this is beautiful - the colour, the fabric, the details, that top and that skirt <3


looks perfect for a super hot summer day


<3





looooovely


these layers and that soft light material



Isn´t this amazing ;)
I know there are some pieces which are probably not everyones taste but I love all these amazing dresses and once there is a spring summer collection which actually makes me feel like it ;)
There are such amazing embroidery and lovely fabrics - I can actually imagine wearing all of these ;)
and I love the fact that all models wear flats ;)


What do you think :)


With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD