My fave looks - Eudon Choi London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection - London Fashion Week


And finally I am back ^^
To be honest...I was totally overwhelmed and completely swamped by how many shows I missed and to catch up with ^^ 

I thought about waiting until the last day of pfw but ya well no I wont ^^ hahaha

Today starts my collection of my fave looks of all the amazing shows of the London Fashion Week
It began on the 16th and I´ll do it a little more organised this time ;)
Nyfw was a little bit all over the place which as fine to me but now I prefer doing it like I´ll do it now
...what am I talking ;) hahaha

So to start with I have the



Eudon Choi London Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection




just take a minute to appreciate this ;)
I love the layering, that blouse and the cut of that skirt <3 just great



that top is just perfect and so special and the stripes are so nice


just <3






those subtle details




these trousers are stunning




Well, what do you think?

I love how simple but special everything is.
I love the casual style and the sophisticated look - its sooo nice
I love the light fabrics and the subtle patterns and so many nice details



With lots of love
♥♥♥
Verena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD